Like The Core, local businesses play an important part in our community as employers and investors in people and talent. Together we have the potential to be a real partnership for change and so we’re inviting you to join forces with us to celebrate all the makes Corby and our wider area special – but also to have fun with us at The Core.
By becoming a Business Club member you will be joining with us to make a difference to the local community; its culture, economy, and wellbeing.
Here are just some of the benefits of our Business Club membership:
- Unique ways to entertain your clients with complimentary tickets
- Preferential rates on corporate hire
- Networking opportunities with a range of diverse businesses
- Increase your brand exposure through acknowledgments in our brochures and on our website
- Receive last minute ticket offers
- Engage your staff with a private screening
- Save time and money by reaching your target market in a creative way
- Recognition for supporting the arts community in Corby
- Bespoke ways to support specific projects through add on packages such as sponsorship and event management
- Innovative ways to meet your corporate social responsibility objectives
We are committed to ensuring businesses, both large and small, have access to the benefits of a relationship with The Core. Whatever the size of your business, we can work with you to create a bespoke package for your needs.
All profits from our Business Club are used to support our charitable and outreach programmes directly impacting the communities of our town and the surrounding areas.
Join our growing list of supporters and become a Business Club member today.
To find out more, please get in touch with our Director Joe Flavin on 01536 470478 or email [email protected].Download a membership pack