For 12 – 18 year olds!
Do you enjoy making other people laugh? Do you want to develop your own unique comedy voice and stand up routine? Then our Core Comedians group is for you.
From Wednesday 12th May, 6.15pm-7.15pm at The Core at Corby Cube (please note, no session on Weds 2nd June), with an online welcome session via Zoom on Wednesday 5th May 6.30pm-7.30pm.
Working with professional, award-winning performers from the comedy circuit Friz Frizzle and Hannah Silvester, young people joining our weekly Core Comedians sessions will have the opportunity to:
- · Take part in improvisation and games
- Develop comedy writing and performing skill
- · Write and perform sketches and create comedy characters
- · Meet other, like-minded young people
- · Develop stage confidence and storytelling skills
- · Perform alongside professional comedians at our regular family friendly Bangers and Mash Comedy Club, here at The Core
Previous participants have also had the opportunity to meet and take part in a Q & A session with well known comedians performing at The Core including Milton Jones and Sara Pascoe.
This term Core Comedians is FREE, so no fees to pay. We welcome all levels of experience and there is no audition to join this group. Just bring along your enthusiasm and comedy ideas!
You will then receive a confirmation email if there is space in the group.