Due to the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, this performance has been cancelled.
Our Ticket Office team will be in contact with ticket-holders as soon as possible with further information – we appreciate your patience and ask that you do not try to contact the Ticket Office team directly at this time. For our full statement click here.
This Accessible film screening is specifically adapted for customers with a wide range of additional needs such as autism and those living with Dementia. The screening offers customers the chance to enjoy a film in a relaxed and supportive environment. Tickets include a free tea or coffee. Our bar will be open an hour before the screening serving snacks and refreshments.
Doris Day stars in this classic 1954 musical Western. Jane sets off in search of a beautiful singer for the local saloon, but inadvertently brings back a rival to the man she loves.
Specially trained staff will be on hand and the screenings will also include:
• An interval midway through the film
• No adverts or trailers before the screening
• The lights will be up a little and the sound reduced slightly
• You are welcome to move about as you wish
• We encourage you to sing along and enjoy yourself
- The Theatre
- 1 hour 41 minutes
- Accessible film screening