At The Core at Corby Cube we are committed to ensuring the safety of our audiences and group participants at all times.
In order to comply with the governments guidance on measures to tackle the spread of Covid 19, we will be doing the following to ensure the safety of our group activity:
- Once you book your place, group participants will be asked to fill out an enhanced register so that we have your details for track and trace purposes as well as awareness of any people in your home bubbles who may be more vulnerable.
- Group sizes are limited to a maximum of 15
- Social distancing will be built into the activity and groups will distance by 2m on arrival to and departure from the venue.
- Temperatures will be checked on entry to the building.
- Hand Sanitiser will be in place on entry to the building and on entry to and exit from the activity space
- Deep Cleans of activity spaces will take place before and after each session
- One way systems will be in place into and out of the activity spaces.
- Toilet facilities will be limited to one person per time with extra facilities being made available to ensure comfort.
In the event of further lockdown, or a change in government guidelines, classes will revert to online sessions or a blend of online and face to face sessions as guidelines allow.